1900 Park Fare ?'s

A&J's mom

Earning My Ears
We are going for dinner on June 26 and I'm not really sure what to expect. I couldn't get reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for any time that we're at Disney so I took ressies at this one so DD princess: could dine with the princesses. What is the dress code and what will we need to expect? This will be our 1st Character Meal ever and I cannot wait! I may be more excited than DD!:goodvibes

Park Fare in my opinion is one of the best character meals at Disney. Their isn't really a dress code. I've seen people in shorts and also business casual. We took my DD for her 4th birthday last year and will be returning this year for her 5th (her choice). We saw Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzy, Perla, and the Fairy Godmother. The buffet food is wonderful. They have a carving station with prime rib and turkey and lots of other wonderful dishes. They also have a "kids" buffet with pizza, nugget, mac and cheese. I never feel rushed when I'm dining there. Just relax and enjoy !!!

This was our favorite character meal by far. Our DD6 dressed up like Cinderella and there were lots of other "princesses", but like most WDW resturants the dress is casual. The food and atmosphere were really great. The real bonus was it was only 1TS credit and well worth it in my opnion.

This is a great character meal. We went last fall for DD"s birthday and my girls loved it. THe fairy godmother is outside (after you check in but before you enter the dining room). She greets guests and you can take pictures/get autographs. Inside the characters rotate around the tables. We saw Cinderella, Suzy and Perla (the mice) and Prince Charming. Everyone was great.

We were pretty casual - shorts for 3 of us, DD was in her princess dress. Food was very good. My kids loved the ice cream sundaes. Enjoy!

There isn't a dress code, most people were just in shorts and tops. We dressed up a bit as dd had been to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique but it wasn't necessary.

The food is buffet, and the choices for kids were as they normally are as well as sweetcorn, brocolli, green beans, mash so nicer healthier choices which we liked. The food was lovely.

have a great time.

T
x

This is one of our favorite character meals. DD was 3 when we went last Oct. and she had a great time! She was dressed in her Cinderella costume, but the rest of us wore shorts or capris. Very casual. I think you'll love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter