• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare reviews, anyone been lately

Was there for 4:15pm reservation a week last Monday (6/15). Really enjoyed it! Once we checked in, we had the option of having our photo taken with the Cinderella Castle backdrop (Photopass was available, but they are happy to take pictures aswell with your phone/camera etc.).
Once seated, we were told the characters would start coming out in around 15 minutes, would only come around once, but would definitely visit our table (I'm guessing they get asked that a lot). We were told our sitting would only be for around 90 minutes (which was plenty of time).

They announce every character before they come out 1 by 1 (every 5 minutes or so), Prince Charming came out first, then Cinderella, Lady Tremaine, Anastacia and finally Drisella. Thought the characters were great, especially Anastacia. Although I always think the ugly sisters are very good with interaction. Lady Tremaine and the step sisters had children polishing their shoes which was pretty funny.

I thought the food was above average for your usual character meal, was similar to Cape May dinner quality (IMO). The character interaction was much better than breakfast at O'hana. I felt as though if it wasn't for my friends birthday, they wouldn't have bothered much. Otherwise they just did a wave and walked past.

I would reccommend 1900 Park Fare. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Our Ratings of 1900 Park Fare (Dinner): (*rev 1/12/2015*)
. . . food price value: C
. . . food quality: C
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: A
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: B
. . . eatery atmosphere: B
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: D
. . . character interaction: A
Our Recommendations:
. . . appys:... Strawberry Soup
. . . entree:.. Pork Roast, Citrus-Glazed Salmon
. . . dessert:. Bite-Size Cheesecake
NOTE: Dinner character interaction is good. The highlights are the dinner
ugly-step-sisters. They are usually a riot - and I seldom give such accolades.
For little kiddies, I would gladly trade the mediocre dinner food quality for
the character interaction. It seems the food is not as kid-friendly as breakfast.

I havent been to 1900 recently, its been about 2 years, but this was my experience as well 2 years ago (except we dont have allergies). Food was AWFUL! Interaction was amazing, we laughed like crazy....but I'd NEVER go back because of the horrible food. Terrible quality and selection. :crazy2:

It's been a few years since our last visit too, but we had a horrible experience as well. We didn't care for the food at all. It was lukewarm at best, and while the character interaction was great (step sisters were hilarious), the food and cleaniness of the restaurant left a lot to be desired.

I had breakfast there within the last year and thought it was much better than the last two times I ate there, (in 2005 and 2008.)

My partner and I went there for dinner about a week and a half ago. I enjoyed the meal, he wasn't crazy about it. The characters that came around were great.

Just there 2 weeks ago today. Dinner/food was okay. Not that great to be honest. But the characters were terrific. No step mother when we were there but Cinderella, prince, fairy god mother and step sisters (who are hilarious!) were there. It was a nice time but for the price I don't think I would do it again unless we are on the dining plan.

Since free dinning came about, most of but not all buffets have gone down hill in my opinion. We now tend to stay away from the buffets.

DH and I just ate dinner there last week because I wanted to see the stepsisters. Character interaction was phenomenal! It was so much fun.

Food was standard buffet food, but DH enjoyed it. I have 10+ food allergies, so chef made me a chicken breast, steak and green beans and brought me sorbet and allergen free cookies, the first time I have ever been offered anything other than fruit as a dessert.

We both liked it much more than Crystal Palace and said we would go back.

We try to eat dinner there at least once a year. One of our favorite places to eat. Love the characters! Trying breakfast this next trip, excited for it

For the characters at dinner, this place is great! I just wish the same characters were at breakfast. Dinner there was our least favorite of the trip last year, as far as food goes. The food was nothing special and I did not find much that we liked at all. But most people go for the character interactions, and it is definitely not lacking there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter