• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare or The Wave

We had dinner at both last August.

They are completely different. If you want characters and a buffet, do 1900 PF. Because it's a character meal, it is very loud, but it's fun, too, because the stepsisters and stepmother keep it lively. We found the food to be decent for a buffet.

If you want a quieter meal, then do the Wave. Our food there was good but not exciting.

We'll be back in August, and we've got dinner at the Wave, but we're skipping 1900 this time.

Service at both places was not the best for different reasons.

We have never been to The Wave, but we did not like 1900. It was too loud and the food was just so-so. It seemed cramped. If it were me, especially with teens, I would do The Wave.

We have never been to The Wave, but we did not like 1900. It was too loud and the food was just so-so. It seemed cramped. If it were me, especially with teens, I would do The Wave.

Totally agree! ::yes::

I adore the GF, but really hate both breakfast and dinner at 1900 Park Fare.

definitely the wave!! had dinner at both places last year with dd10 and dd6. the food was great at the wave. 1900 was just too chaotic for us and food was just ok.

Have never been to the Wave, but just went to 1900 Park Fare. Loved the character experience, thought the food was terrible.

Go to The Wave, and if you like lamb, order the braised lamb shank. You can thank me later!:thumbsup2

Yes, both restaurants have their positives and negatives - 1900 Park Fare has an excellent dinner buffet, and the characters were really fun! The Wave is nice and quiet, beautiful decor, and while the food isn't knock your socks off, it's worth it to check out this restaurant! (and I think your teenagers will appreciate not being surrounded with kiddies)

We been to 1900 Park Fare Dinner...characters were great but food was bad. I would go to the Wave b/c I have been reading great reviews. The wave is a place for us on our next trip (we might try lunch when we spend a MK day)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter