• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey's?

nd_stclgrad

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to WDW. We are trying to decide between 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickeys for a character meal. We have a 10-year-old son and 7-year-old daughter. My son will celebrate his 11th birthday and we thought we would do his "birthday" meal at one of these two places. Any suggestions/opinions? Thanks!

We thought the food was much better at 1900 PF!:rotfl: The food at Chef mickeys is just so so, thought the kids like eating there!:confused3

1900 PF was more entertaining than CM when we were there. My son (7) had about as much fun at both, but my daughter (10) had more fun at 1900 PF... she got to dance with Prince Charming and it made her week.

I'd definitely suggest 1900 Park Fare over Chef Mickeys. We have been at both several times, and 1900 Park Fare is always more enjoyable.

1900 PF! We have eaten dinner at both places twice and definitely prefer the food at 1900 PF. This past May, my DS9 was a bit embarrassed by the attention he got from the step sisters, but it sure made for some fun photos. Our whole family loves 1900 PF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter