1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana or Boma

Tod&CopperFan

Mouseketeer
I currently have breakfast ADR's for these three on different days throughout our trip. I need to keep two and cancel one. Of these three, we have only done Boma breakfast before, and I LOVED it! I am having a hard time giving it up. However, I would like for us to try new (to us) places too. Suggestions? Help me decide!

1900 Park Fare has always been our go to breakfast but this has been a few years back, we are trying it on our trip in Nov. Friends of ours love Ohana. Sometimes ADRS are so hard to choose!

We just returned and did Boma and 1900 breakfasts. We did go to 'Ohana for dinner this trip, so based on that and the previous breakfast I had there last trip I would knock it out. Boma is our all time favorite, but 1900 was a really good breakfast too. I would base it on whether or not you want characters at the breakfast. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter