• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 park fare new menu

If you go on allears.com they have full menu's of all the resturants.

We did eat there 2 weeks ago and it was great. I had Prime rib and it was awesome!

It's allears.NET, not .com, and it only has the Park Fare menu from March 2007. It has since been remodeled.

It's not a buffet anymore? I thought it was a character dinner buffet.

I ate there Fri night. There are different sections that were for different countries. I am very picky so I stuck with basics.

Kids section
pasta
sauce
corn
baked chicken
red skinned mashed potatoes

Some of the other items
roasted Pork
prime rib
mashed potatoes
strawberry soup:yay:
a few different green salads
fish
asian station - I didn't eat any
Italian station - I didn't have any

Mini desserts
cheesecake
lemon tart with fruit on top
chocolate cup filled with cocolate mousse
mini carrot cakes
choc or van ice cream
brownies
coco chip cookies

I can't remember anything else but I loved it:wizard:

I am curious as we head there Thanksgiving morning for Brunch @ 8:30. The great menu is why we chose 1900 PF. Well, that and it is 'next door' to the Poly...

Thanks!

We ate there for dinner tonight. It is still a buffet. I wasn't that impressed though. The characters were fun, but we were ready to go long before the Prince appeared and many families next to us had already left by the time he came around. Also, for a restaurant that has just been refurbed, I was surprised how packed in there we were. One of the stepsisters actually thought that the table next to ours was part of ours because we were so close together. We've had better food at counter service locations.

Do they still have the bread pudding with vanilla sauce?

And I assume the set-up is still the same in there and same size buffet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter