1900 Park Fare for Breakfast or Dinner??

DoodlesMom

Mouseketeer
Have a 2yo princess & a 7yo pirate/prince :rolleyes: Which meal would the best suited for the both of them? We've never eaten there at all but heard good things about both.

I personally enjoyed the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare better than the dinner. I especially loved the make-your-own omelette station, where you tell them what you want in an omelette and they make it for you right then. They also have a good selection of normal breakfast foods such as waffles, pancakes, eggs, bagels, sausage and bacon, and fresh fruit. I love the strawberry soup! They also have ice cream for breakfast. :P

The characters for breakfast are Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, Tigger, and Pooh.

Both meals are amazing, it is more a matter of which characters you and the kids want to see. We were pleasantly surprised with the dinner characters interaction. It was almost a show with the stepsisters and everyone getting pics with all of them and their antics were hilarious.

We have enjoyed breakfast at Park Fare but the dinner was awful. We went last Mother's Day and my whole family left hungry as the food was not good at all! The only reason to have dinner there is the fun character interaction.

We're trying both next time we go! We have 6 TS meals set for dinners and we couldn't decide how we wanted to use the last one, and I said to DH that we should try a good breakfast and then maybe shoot to DTD for Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner! We've never been to either so I think my kids will love the character interactions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter