• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare dinner

slbgnb

DIS Veteran
We usually do this dinner on our arrival day. I was just looking at it on the Disney sight & it mentions Cinderella & Prince Charming, but not the tremaine family. Are they still at the dinner? Thx.

They were this summer. But we had no lady Tremaine so in her place I guess we had the prince. None of the characters are guarenteed.

We have an ADR in February and I'm excited about the step-sisters. Hopefully they'll be there! It seems that people love them so it would be a shame to take them away!

We usually do this dinner on our arrival day. I was just looking at it on the Disney sight & it mentions Cinderella & Prince Charming, but not the tremaine family. Are they still at the dinner? Thx.

They were there in August, but no character is guaranteed, so be prepared to have a substitution. Thre have been a few reports this month that th ssters or Lady Tremaine were missing and that the Fairy Godmothe had stepped in. I also saw some photos of Snow stepping in.

We went in December and it was Cinderella, PC, and the Tremaine sisters who made the meal.

One of our trips they weren't there (it was the 2 mice and the godmother). I understand they are never guaranteed, but it was a huge difference. The step sisters are hilarious and it's our favorite. Hopefully, they'll be there when we go! They used to be listed on the Disney web site though, that's why I just wanted to make sure they were still there "in general". Thanks!

Could we call the day before to check? The mice sounds cute but I really want the sisters...

The mice were definitely "just OK". They don't talk of course. When we went with the sisters and Lady T however, it was so fun. My 2 daughters were dressed as Drizella and Anastasia and my son as Prince Charming. They LOVED that no one was dressed as Cinderella :D

We have been here twice, once in April of this year and then once in April of last year. Both times all the characters were there. Hopefully they are going to continue to be there because they are so much fun!

That's a bummer! Was it Godmother and Mice? Makes a HUGE difference in the experience, doesn't it?
We had the fairy godmother there in place of them. There was no interaction between the characters so to me it really wasn't worth the money.

I may cancel this ADR. I only wanted it for the Tremaines, and I'm hearing too many reports of them not being there. It would simplify life to stay at our resort & eat there!

I agree, there is a small risk. But, I think they are there MOST of the time and they really are the best. It's my favorite character meal. I will probably still go. They are just so funny! :teeth:

I was there with my DD, 11, the beginning of Sept. and I agree that Lady Tremaine and her daughters make the meal.

We had many funny interactions with the three of them but in particular Anastasia was talking with us about how she was looking for a husband and we showed her a pic of DS, 13 and she wanted to know why we didn't bring him and that we should bring on our trip next year and that he should call her. Then Anastasia brought over her sister to see the pic. DD was on the floor it was so funny.

This was the only character meal where the characters came around to chat with us more than once and there was a lot of interplay between the characters as well. Even the Prince was very sweet and came over to chat and pull in my chair a couple times.

We had a great time at this meal!

I was there with my DD, 11, the beginning of Sept. and I agree that Lady Tremaine and her daughters make the meal.

We had many funny interactions with the three of them but in particular Anastasia was talking with us about how she was looking for a husband and we showed her a pic of DS, 13 and she wanted to know why we didn't bring him and that we should bring on our trip next year and that he should call her. Then Anastasia brought over her sister to see the pic. DD was on the floor it was so funny.

This was the only character meal where the characters came around to chat with us more than once and there was a lot of interplay between the characters as well. Even the Prince was very sweet and came over to chat and pull in my chair a couple times.

We had a great time at this meal!

That sounds wonderful! I keep going back and forth with the ADR because of the menu change and with hearing that the step-family isn't there sometimes. I wish I could know ahead of time which characters will be there on our day. I'd deal with the food to have the character experience.

That sounds wonderful! I keep going back and forth with the ADR because of the menu change and with hearing that the step-family isn't there sometimes. I wish I could know ahead of time which characters will be there on our day. I'd deal with the food to have the character experience.
I'm in the exact same boat as you. With the menu change, I don't think there's much there my husband & I will like but I want to take my daughter cause I think she'll be over the moon with the characters. I keep going back and forth on what I'm going to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter