• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare dinner

snorkelyn

Mouseketeer
1900 Park Fare is harder to get into than the castles! I am there 3/30-4/5, and there are NO dinner slots available at 1900 Park Fare for any time, on any of our 6 nights. Not even crappy times. Does this sound right?

Maybe Disney is holding out some of the slots? If so, when should I try back? Any advice?

Maybe it's being shut down for a rehab or something. Every other restaurant has availability that time. You should just call the dining number and find out what the issue is.

I had the same problem trying to book 1900 Park Fare dinner the week of April 5. I called this morning and the CM said they must not have loaded the reservations into the system yet because there were no dinner reservations available at any time on the day I wanted which, in her words, was "impossible" this far out (more than 180 days from today). She suggested to try back later, which I have been doing and so far nothing.

I just looked for October and it looks like they are serving breakfast only for the dates we will be there. Lunch and dinner are closed. Did you look at the schedule for the dates you will be there?

This happened for our November trip with nothing available for dinner. Finally one day in September a lot of times for dinner showed up. They may have opened up earlier too but I didn't start looking until August.

We have been trying for 1/30/14 to 2/3/14 with no luck for Dinner....(Got right in last time during Feb School Vacation!)....Called and they said they are open....Sometimes you just have to keep trying! Good Luck....

I called and asked a CM about this very issue just yesterday and she had no explanation why there are no park fare diner slots loaded into the reservation system. She did inform for me that they're not closed, because I could still book breakfasts. Just no dinner times at all. So odd

I got a dinner reservation on 4/5 at 6:25 but I booked it right at the 180 day mark for our trip beginning on 3/30. Hope something opens up for you.

Thank you, We will keep trying...hoping to match up with someone during our stay 1/30 - 2/3/13 who is about to cancel

We're going the last week in January and have encountered the same problem. No problems at all with any other restaurant, but 1900 DINNER is completely unavailable. Breakfasts still show up with good availability. So, so weird.

I had one and accidentally cancelled it was meant to cancel the breakfast reservation. I could kick myself I am so annoyed it tried to re book straight away but it was gone :( Still trying every day for our trip also begins Jan 30th

Have a dinner booked for the first week in DEC. This is a must do for our family every year. Two words...Strawberry Soup...ummmm

We booked 1900 Park Fare for dinner on 3/6/14 without any problems. They had reservations available for just about any time that we looked for that week. I am looking forward to it! Hope you can get it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter