• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare Dinner Characters

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
We go to WDW twice a year and our ritual is to eat dinner at 1900 Park Fare on the first night each time so that we can interact with the stepsisters and Lady Tremaine. Are they all still there? I have an ADR booked for November but I've read a couple of posts on here saying that people had gone and there was no sign of the stepsisters, only Lady Tremaine, Cinderella and Prince Charming. Was this just a one time thing? I hope not!

We were there last December and saw Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, and the Prince. I'm with you in hoping that they're all still appearing, as that meal was one of the highlights of our trip!

Are the same characters at breakfast? I was hoping to see Mad Hatter and Alice as well as Lady Tremaine and Prince Charming..

I was there in March and they were there, but I've read some posts recently that said the stepsisters weren't at dinner. Hopefully someone that's dined recently can let us know for sure.

Prince Charming, Cinderella, Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters are only at dinner. Breakfast is Alice, the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, etc.

We've been for both breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, and Tigger and Piglet were there too that day, we thought weird but what the hey. Dinner was Cinderella, Prince Charming, The Stepsisters, and Lady Tremaine. We prefer Breakfast to Dinner here, the Mad Hatter was hilarious :rotfl2:.

Glad to hear it! I think my DS17 will get a kick out of Mad Hatter he is always goofing around with characters..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter