1900 park fare cinderella dinner

FairytaleBelle

Mouseketeer
Hey,

I just wondered if anyone could share their experiences...we want to treat my little sister who is 5, she loves Cinderella so we booked an ADR for here for 6.55.

Do we think she will love it? And what is the experience like for adults?
Is the food nice?

Thank you :)

Hey,

I just wondered if anyone could share their experiences...we want to treat my little sister who is 5, she loves Cinderella so we booked an ADR for here for 6.55.

Is the food nice?

We enjoyed 1900 PF! Typical buffet food, but the characters are absolutely hysterical. We loved the stepsisters and my face literally hurt from laughing. My 8 year old was absolutely smitten with Prince Charming when he came to our table. My then 5 year old LOVED it too. :goodvibes

We enjoyed 1900 PF! Typical buffet food, but the characters are absolutely hysterical. We loved the stepsisters and my face literally hurt from laughing. My 8 year old was absolutely smitten with Prince Charming when he came to our table. My then 5 year old LOVED it too. :goodvibes

Good to know! I've heard nothing but great things about this one, and we've got it booked for our Trip. I've heard that the Step-Sisters steal the show!

We've been twice. I thought the food was only so-so. If you have a love for the cinderella story this one I would do at least once, particularly since you get the prince, step sisters etc... As for your question about adults, if the step sisters are feeling into their parts you will never laugh harder at a character meal.

Lady Tremaine and her daughters are soooo fun. My then 5 DS wore a crown and had his sword from our CRT breakfast earlier in the trip and once they found out he was a prince " with a little bit of money" they got Drizella very interested. She even kissed his cheek which made him blush so hard, LOL. And Cinderella was fantastic recognizing the CRT sword and my DD3's wand from CRT and said to them without missing a beat, "so nice to see both of you again, I do hope you liked dining in my castle." :) so cool! We still talk about that kiss and dinner and DS8 now avoids Drizella like the plague on our trips... So funny!

Food was just buffet which was fine not great, but whole evening was a blast for sure!

Sydnerella's Mama

Aw thanks for the replies!
It sounds like even if the food isn't great, it'll be an evening worth the expense, I'm sure my mother and I will love the ugly sisters :)

My then 5 DS wore a crown and had his sword from our CRT breakfast earlier in the trip and once they found out he was a prince " with a little bit of money" they got Drizella very interested. She even kissed his cheek which made him blush so hard, LOL. We still talk about that kiss and dinner and DS8 now avoids Drizella like the plague on our trips... So funny!

Sydnerella that is hilarious, I can see the exact thing happening to my little brother (he's 8, but would be mortified and definitely teased forever haha)!!!

We couldn't get reservations at CRTas this is a last minute trip :( (may) but we're hoping for the bibbidy boutique !

Hey,

Is the food nice?

Our last time there was December 2010 and while we loved the characters (the step sisters were hilarious), we didn't like the food. IMO, it's worth going for the characters; the food, not so much.

If you really want to get the step sisters going say things to them that are nice about Cinderella, how they shouldn't treat her so bad etc, they stay in character and its hilarious. One of them called "MOTHER" as loud as she could to have her come over to fuss at me for saying Cindy was a nice girl! She finally said she just flat out didn't like me! The prince was indeed Charming esp to the ladies but his whole world is Cinderella.

The food is good, normal buffet foods and you won't go away hungry. It is one of my favorite buffets (breakfast and dinner) onsite.

I love dinner there! The food is usually really good, and lots of different thigs to choose from. The tremaine family is hilarious, and the charmings are lovely. It was a great experiece for us, done it twice now with all adults

Thank you for posting this as I was JUST about to post something SO similar and all my questions have basically been answered! I jumped in on my sisters trip with 2 nieces (4.5 & 12) Apr 23-29 & have taken over planning. Her agent did a HORRIBLE job making any reservations so I'm trying to get as much Princess time in as possible! I wanted to be sure the characters are there every night. I booked this for the first night there for excitement factor- I'm sure after traveling the food factor won't be an issue. I've also booked Akershus later in the week for her and other character meals sporadically. Obviously bummed about BOG but looking to hit up QS lunch :-)

Our last time there was December 2010 and while we loved the characters (the step sisters were hilarious), we didn't like the food. IMO, it's worth going for the characters; the food, not so much.

I agree 100%. If you go with all girls have one of them ask druzella if she's found a prince of her own yet. that gets her going too. none of us cared much for the food but i cannot honestly say when else i've ever laughed so hard at dinner.

I found the food offerings (dinner) to be absolutely horrible when we went there; IMHO, the worst I have experienced anywhere in WDW. I'm not a big buffet fan, but this was just not very good, very much like Golden Corral in quality. However, the character interaction and entertainment from the step mother and step sisters was outstanding. I also have some awesome pictures and memories of my now not so little princess having a dance with Prince Charming. If only the food could be half as good as the characters were.

With that said, being your DD is 5 years old I say go. She will love the characters and at her age I'm sure she will have no problem with the food offerings available for children. And who knows, you may not share the same opinion as I and others about the food. I have read where people say this is the worst food I ever had only to find I enjoyed it. This may be your experience at 1900 PF.

We have been there twice - once just DH and I and had so much fun, the next year with went with two friends. We loved it. We got the step-sisters to sing "Nightingale" and it was so bad it was good! They really stay in character and gave our friend such a hard time we still laugh about it. Even though our table was adults, Cinderella, Prince Charming was great.

We thought the food was really good. I know buffets can be a hit or miss but we thought there was a nice selection and the beef was tender and good.

Would go back again.

Haha glad my question helped jersey girl.

Wow thanks for all the replies!! I'm taking notes, anything to encourage more funny interaction is good in my books. Great to hear that adult all parties love it too!
I think ill look at it as a character experience with food included in oppose to dinner with characters there :)

Thank you all !

We really enjoy it!

The stepsisters and stepmom are a total hoot!!! Last time we were there, they argued the whole time about who was prettier. The time before that, the stepmom got a toddler at the next table to stop crying by saying in her most imperious voice "Why are you crying??? You are in Disney World--- there IS no crying in Disney World!!!!"

The poor kid was so stunned he stopped, and we roared with laughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter