1900 Park Fare characters

22Tink

BC, Canada
I got a dinner ADR at Park Fare on my DDs BBB day. I was hoping for Akershus or CRT but haven't been able to get an ADR for that day. DD is dressing up like Cindy for her BBB so Park Fare might be ok if the characters for dinner are always Cindy and Prince Charming. Can anyone tell me if it's always Cinderella at Park Fare for dinner or should I keep looking for Akershus or CRT?
:thanks:

Yes it is always Cinderella, charming, lady tremaine, Anastasia, and drizella. You will have a great time.

It will be great. The characters will likely have a reaction to your DD being dressed as Cinderella. I have a picture that I love of DD looking warily up at Lady Tremaine as she got a lecture due to being dressed as Cindy.

ETA: We also preferred the food at 1900 PF dinner to both CRT and Akershus.

1900 Park fare is 1 of our fav character meals. Your daughter will have a BLAST! The sisters and step mother are super funny and Cinderella and Prince Charming are really sweet. The food is really good too. My son who NEVER tries anything new and an extremely picky eater LOVED their strawberry soup, lol. Thats all he ate for dinner when we ate there in April.

I love this restaurant for breakfast or dinner. Dinner has always been Cindy and Prince and Lady Tremaine with Drizella and Anastasia. The step Sister are hilarious and the food is good too if you don't mind a buffet for dinner. I like the prime rib

Yes, definitely go! The character interaction is great and the step sisters are hilarious! The last time we went, Lady T wasn't there. The Fairy Godmother was. I'm not sure if they rotate between them or it was just the night we were there. Your daughter will have an amazing time!

Oh, don't give this one up! It is a blast, especially since your DD will be in her Cindy dress. The stepsisters will have a field day with her, as will Lady Tremaine. My poor DDIL is so torn because I booked this one for me and the girls with the rest of them...meaning DDIL too, go to Sanaa. She wants both! LOL!

Thanks, everyone! I'm definitely looking forward to this one! I told my DD about it and she laughed and said, "The stepmother and stepsisters won't like my Cinderella dress!!" :laughing: I think she's very excited, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter