1900 Park Fare Brunch?

MissouriPrincess

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me about brunch at 1900 Park Fare? Do you still meet Alice, Mary Poppins, etc? How late does it go? Thanks!

There is no brunch, only breakfast and dinner.

Breakfast is (usually) with Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger, Pooh, and Mary Poppins from 8am to 11:50am.

Dinner is (usually) with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, and the stepsisters from 4pm to 9pm.

I wondered about that, but the Disney website has a brunch menu. Maybe it's just for holidays or something? Or maybe it's a mistake? Or maybe they put out salad and chicken tenders towards the end of the time? Weird. I've been to the dinner, but I thought it would be fun to try new characters.

Last edited:
Found my own answer! Lol. It seems last year there was a brunch during Thanksgiving time and Christmas/New Year's time.

I find it weird that they call it "brunch" when it runs from 12:45-3pm. I thought "brunch" was supposed to be the meal between breakfast and lunch, hence the name. This is straight up "lunch" and a late one at that. Not sure I'd want to eat omelettes and Mickey waffles in the late afternoon, but to each her own!

We ate there for brunch on Easter - it was yummy. They had the usual breakfast things. I cannot remember if they had lunch foods too or not. They had the English characters - Pooh Alice Mary Poppins etc.

We usually make a late breakfast at 1900 (usually after staying out too late at MK the night before!). We have an 11am reservation for our next visit, which seems kinda brunchesque to me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter