1900 Park Fare breakfast anyone??

2Pirates2Princesses

DIS Veteran
I just made this breakfast ADR yesterday and for some reason I'm super excited about this one. This will be our first time eating here. Any other 1900 PF breakfast fans out there? What did you like best? Also how is the character interaction? DD14 LOVES Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins so this will be a hit for her. Winnie the Pooh and Tigger are also faves of ours. :goodvibes

I reserved this based on a stellar recommendation from a family friend who goes to Disney annually. She said this is her family's "go to on every trip" breakfast. We were going to do Crystal Palace (which we've done before) but decided to try here instead. Sounds like we won't be disappointed. This will also give us the opportunity to visit the Grand Floridian resort.

I just made this breakfast ADR yesterday and for some reason I'm super excited about this one. This will be our first time eating here. Any other 1900 PF breakfast fans out there? What did you like best? Also how is the character interaction? DD14 LOVES Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins so this will be a hit for her. Winnie the Pooh and Tigger are also faves of ours. :goodvibes

Get ready 4 a real treat....We did this 3 years ago with a big group of 5 families....It was a hit with everyone, from lil ones to the Not so lil ones<----Us...

The food choices were great & a plenty, the waitresses were always around, the character interaction was some of the best on property ( never rushed). I love the whole feel around that place....

We did do the dinner the following year w/ just our family & although it was still very good, it wasn't as good as the breakfast IMHO.

Yes please!!!

We love 1900, it's my wife's favorite breakfast. Mary Poppins was so charming and sweet, as was Alice. And the Mad Hatter!!! I won't spoil it, but he lives up to his name!! And the food was quite good, one of the better quality breakfast buffets we've had at WDW. We have it booked for our trip in December. If you're going close to a holiday, see if there will be any extra decorations at the GF. There's the Christmas decorations of course, but when we visited in March they had a pretty amazing chocolate Easter egg display in the main lobby. They were huge! Like 2 feet tall, and each was hand made and themed. So cool.

One trip Alice had us laughing REALLY hard. Like couldn't breathe laughing. Another trip the Mad Hatter really got us going. It's been A+ character interaction, and a solid A- food quality. Definitely worth it.

We are getting ready to make our adrs next week and this is on our list. We did the dinner there before but DD really loves Mary poppins and we are hoping the mad hatter will be there, too!

I'm so excited to read all these positive reviews. Our ADR window opened last Tuesday, and I had no problem getting this at the time I wanted. Really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter