1900 Park Faire

melzseb

Earning My Ears
Do all of the characters at 1900 Park Faire dinner sign autograph books? I was wondering if the step sisters will need to be added to my book.

All the characters that were there for our meal (both step-sisters, step-mother, Prince Charming & Cinderella) all signed. The step-sisters are a hoot, but the step-mother scared my daughter...she was quite stern.

Does anyone have their names? My memory is drawing a blank. Does the fairy godmother ever show up?

We saw the evil stepmother and stepsisters last year at the Mk. Loved them. It was Lady Tremaine, Giselle, and I can't remember the last one. I'll have to look @ our scrap book.

Does anyone have their names? My memory is drawing a blank. Does the fairy godmother ever show up?

Anastasia and Drizella.

THe Fairy Godmother shows up only when one of the regular crew is not available.

The Fairy Godmother does show up pretty regularly behind the castle in Fantasyland in the MK.

Okay, for the pages with the step mother and the step sisters, what would be something I can embellish the pages with? I am using a Cricut to decorate the pages and don't know what I would use for them. Maybe a mirror for the step sister? Any ideas?

Beads, a sash, and big feet are what I think of when I see the step sisters.

Okay I think I will do a hand mirror for one sister, a necklace for the other sister, and a key for the step mother. How does that sound?

Okay, for the pages with the step mother and the step sisters, what would be something I can embellish the pages with? I am using a Cricut to decorate the pages and don't know what I would use for them. Maybe a mirror for the step sister? Any ideas?

I would love to see you pages!

I will share them later. I am not sure how to post pics though. I should be done by today.

you could also use a black/gray cat for Lucifer the cat. The stepsisters are awesome, I made custom autograph pages for the CM and I had made special pages for them they just carried on and on about them (I think they have a complex with all those Cindy dresses around), they are just the best. Have fun it was a good time

I'm excited about this one too! We have ressies for it when we go in September. This is one of the many cm that we have not done yet.

I would bet if you do not ask for the step sisters autograph, the whole resteraunt would hear about it. They are very in character, so some loud whining would be in order.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter