• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 dinner vs. breakfast?

Which is better? We have a 6 yr old girl and a 2 yr old boy.

I think both are just so-so as far as the food, but if choosing by the food, I'd go with breakfast. If characters are the priority, I'd go with dinner. This is just my preference as others will have different opinions.

We prefer dinner. The characters are great. MY DH says that it's the best character dinner buffet. :)

We've been to both and enjoyed both. I slightly enjoyed the characters more at dinner though. The step sisters were hilarious!

i know a lot of people rave about breakfast but i have never been but dinner was a blast! The characters were great fun, awesome interaction and the food was yummy too ... The guiness stew and fresh bread went down a treat :thumbsup2

We were able to score an early dinner ADR for our MVMCP night and I am so excited!!! Last time I was there I was a kid and it was breakfast. Anyone know exactly which characters are there?

I am really excited to have dinner there!!!

We were able to score an early dinner ADR for our MVMCP night and I am so excited!!! Last time I was there I was a kid and it was breakfast. Anyone know exactly which characters are there?

I am really excited to have dinner there!!!

It is usually Cinderella, the Prince, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella (the stepmother and sisters), and the Fairy Godmother. Always subject to change!

I've done this dinner twice and LOVED it! The sisters are a total riot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter