1900 dinner or CP breakfast?

constantstar

Mouseketeer
(me, DH, DD 4, DS 2 - dining plan)

Which is better - breakfast at Crystal Palace or dinner at 1900 Park Fare?

Notes:
The only ADR I could get for CP was 9:10am, so no fun "beat the crowd" photos.
My kids don't know Winnie or his friends (I've tried - they don't care).
I don't *really* want to leave the park with young kids. But, the dinner options in MK don't thrill me.

If your DD really like Cinderella, then I would go with 1900 PF. The characters are great, and I didn't think the food was bad either. I liked it a lot better than CP (we went for dinner though).

If the kids don't know / like Pooh characters, definitely go to dinner at 1900 PF. More value for you money with dinner. And the time of CP is prime "low line" time at many attractions. Go for rope drop and get in as many attractions as possible instead.

No brainer ,1900 Park Fare, we love it ..food is awesome and the characters are a lot of fun (the Cinderella characters are also harder to see and sometimes a lot harder to find in the park). The interaction our children have had with the characters at Park Fare especially the stepmother and stepsisters was a priceless experience.

Last edited:

Wow, everyone agrees! We had CP for dinner our last trip and it didn't wow me. I do love a Disney breakfast but you're right - the value isn't there for the dining plan. DD knows Cinderella but sadly, her favorite is Elsa. We have a Cinderella dress though so we'll wear that to dinner in hopes of a dance! ;)

For those that have eaten there - what were your favorite options on the buffet?

Wow, everyone agrees! We had CP for dinner our last trip and it didn't wow me. I do love a Disney breakfast but you're right - the value isn't there for the dining plan. DD knows Cinderella but sadly, her favorite is Elsa. We have a Cinderella dress though so we'll wear that to dinner in hopes of a dance! ;)

For those that have eaten there - what were your favorite options on the buffet?

We were just there on Saturday. I enjoyed the beef and the mashed potatoes, as well as the strawberry soup. To be honest, I don't remember what else I ate, I was so busy watching my girls with the characters that I ate but paid little attention.

The character interaction was good. WE got there just as Lady Tremaine was making her rounds near our table, and my DGD needed to use the ladies, room. At first teh server was a little put out and warned me that it would be over an hour before she got back. Well, I'll take my chances...we have not even been truly seated. After that, it was smooth sailing and the rest of the evening was a blast. Prince Charming danced with a little girl standing on his shoes, It was adorable! She was not wearing a CIndy Dress.

Another vote for 1900 PF Dinner! The food was your typical Disney buffet food- nothing amazing but it was decent. The character interaction was excellent!! On our last trip, we had 5 character meals and this was by far the best character interaction!! Lady Tremaine and the step sisters were hilarious. DD still talks about Anastasia wanting to marry DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter