189 Pts $13/pt stays between 6/1/14-5/31/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Looking for Grand Californian June 25-30th. Any chance you can do that?
:scratchin

My sister and I need a girls trip!

Thanks!

Oh, so silly, only need a studio! Might need that info!
pirate:

Dzy76 -
I checked availability and there is not even one night available at the Grand Californian in any room size for checking June 25th and checkout June 30th.

Sorry,
Diana

Hi Diana -

Back again with one last set of dates:

Sept 4th - Sept 10th (Sept 3rd - 9th would also be okay but not preferred since Sept 9th is the first Not-So-Scary, which we'd like to do but at this point beggars can't be choosers :) )

Studio Room (Any view)...

...at BoardWalk, Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridian.

If any of the above 4 resorts are available please message or email me (bpenkala84 at gmail .com) right away so that I can send you an immediate deposit to secure the reservation, that would be great.

Thanks very much!!

Bryan

Thanks so much for checking!

Hi, i am looking for something on the disney property to rent for the dates of june 7th thru june 11th, i am taking my 9 year old daughter her grandmother and my disabled sister. Can you help me

Do you have points left ? I'm looking for something that accommodates 3 adults and one 9 year old child . Dates from June 7th THRU June 6TH 2014

Hi Diana,

I am interested in a 1 or 2 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Villas from 8/3/14 to 8/8/14.

We are a party of 5 - 2 adults, 3 children (ages 7,11,and 17).

Please let me know if you have any available points. Thank you.

Hi! Im looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom or possibly another similarly priced resort for 8/28 checking out 8/31 for 2 people. Its for an 10th anniversary. :)

Hello! I am looking for a studio at BCV 11/6-10. Let me know if there's any availability for those dates -- and if you still have points available!

Thanks,
WDWPhanatic2

SHERRIANN37122 -
I checked availability and I see a few resorts that have one bedrooms available or a two bedroom available.

Do you have a resort preference and room size preference?

Thanks,
Diana

Pritim -

I checked your dates in a 2 bedroom and found
2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa - Savanna View = 250 pts
or
1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View = 160 pts
or
1 Bedroom Villa - Savanna View = 190 pts

I have 176 pts available so I could only do the 1 bedroom villa with the standard view at this time.

My rate is ( # of Pts * 13) *.03 = total

Thanks,
Diana

ACS228 -

Animal Kingdom Jambo house has studio's available for a checkin on Aug 18th and checkout on Aug. 31st.

Here is what I found:
Deluxe Studio - Savanna View = 55 pts
Deluxe Studio - Standard View = 43 pts

Let me know if you want to move forward. I will need your email address and names of people in the room so I can send you the rental contract. You can reach me at dboules@yahoo.com (dboules at yahoo).

Thanks,
Diana

wdwphanatic2 -
Sorry nothing available at Beach Club or Boardwalk those dates for a studio.

Diana

I have 176 points still available.

Let me know if you are interested in renting or a transfer.

Thanks,
Diana

Looking for a last minute reservation, open to the resort it will be for 2 adults from 5/6-5/13. Changed our minds about staying @ shades of green as this will be our first trip and our only trip to WDW without kids.

I checked your dates and I don't see any resort that has all of your nights available. One night here or three nights there, but nothing for the entire stay.

Sorry,
Diana

Looking for any studio 5/15 check out 5/20. Can do a split stay( will have a car). Please let me know if anything is out there

Wanna Be Ariel -

I checked your dates
Checkin 5/15 checkout 5/20

Nothing but one night at OKW, one night at SS, but those are not consecutive nights.

Sorry, but I doubt I could even get your a room if you changed resorts every day from what I see regarding availability.

Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter