185 Points for Rent - VWL & BCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have some points left --

Please pm me with request.

My husband and I are looking to go October 19-26 or October 26-November 2. We are flexible where we stay. Please Pm with reply it won't allow me to Pm you.

Thanks,
Samantha

I am a newbie to this site but have friends who have booked with dis boards. My husband and I are looking into going to Disney for October 19-26 or October 26-November 2. We are flexible as to where we stay. I can't PM you since I'm new to the site but please PM me if these dates are available.

Thanks,
Samantha

Hello, never done this before so I hope I am posting correctly. I am looking for Jan. 3-5 at either Boardwalk Studio or AKL Savana View studio (these are my fiance's choices:confused3) I believe Boadwalk would be 26 pts and AKL would be 32, but I may be wrong. Thanks!

Hi,
Would like to rent points for a studio from May 9th to May 12th for two adults.
Thank you.

Hi, my name is James and I am looking for 5 nights from Monday Nov 11th-Saturday Nov. 16th. 1st choice would be Wilderness Lodge villas @ 196 points, followed by Boardwalk villas @ 162 points, and then Animal Kingdom @ 155 points. Thanks.

Hello,
I am looking for 94 points for standard one bedroom at BWV from 11/5/13-11/9/13. Thank you!
Brian

Hi,

I shot you a PM last night about a studio at either BCV (preference) or VWL for 2 nights, Dec 6-8. We are staying at BLT starting on the 8th and want to tag on another couple of days at another resort.

32 points

Thanks!

Hello - I PM'd you about BCV availability and points availability. Please let me know if you did not receive the PM and need me to resend. Thanks!

Hi there -
Planning my parents 50th anniversary and would love to see if we could get a one bedroom or two during March 10-14 a Wilderness Lodge. Please let me know. We can secure a deposit immediately.

Looking for 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club from 10/26/13 - 11/03/13. Thx

Looking for 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club from 10/26/13 - 11/03/13. Thx

Hello,
I am a Disney addict, but first time point renter! I have a friend who does it often who is walking me through it! :)

Do you still have points left?
We are looking for September 8-11 or 12 (but are actually really flexible)

Interested in a studio at
Bay Lake Tower
Beach Club Villas
Wilderness Lodge

Hello,
I am a Disney addict, but first time point renter! I have a friend who does it often who is walking me through it! :)

Do you still have points left?
We are looking for September 8-11 or 12 (but are actually really flexible)

Interested in a studio at
Bay Lake Tower
Beach Club Villas
Wilderness Lodge

Let me know if you have any available and anything else I need to know! Thank You so much!
Amanda Hansen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter