185 BWK points for rent/transfer exp 2/28/12 - $9/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you an email from my aol account. It may have ended up in your spam folder.

Thanks,
Melanie

I'm not sure what you have left but looking to stay at Boardwalk Villas in a 1 bedroom on Feb 25th. Reply if able. Thanks!!

Hi!
I've PM'd everyone who has contacted me as of 4 pm on Dec. 30th. I currently have 27 points left at $9/pt. These points expire on Feb 29, 2012. I'm willing to rent additional points to complete a reservation at $11/pt. i.e., if you need 30 points to complete your reservation, the first 27 would be $9/pt, the remaining 3 would be $11/pt.

Please -- serious inquiries only!

Thanks for your interest!
Laura
laura.dumouchelle@verizon.net

Hi - I am interested, please lmk, thanks!! It would be 2 adults and 2 children for the below. Thanks!
Check-in date Feb 27
Number of nights you want 3
Accommodation size Studio
Resort preference (in order) BCV, BWV, Wilderness Lodge, AKL, SSR

Hi,
I've PM'd or emailed everyone who has contacted me thus far. There are still 27 points available that expire Feb 29, 2012 -- these points are $9/pt.

If you need more than 27 points to complete a reservation, I'm willing to borrow into the next use year at $11/pt. i.e., if your resv needs 30 pts, the first 27 would be $9/pt and the last 3 would be $11/pt.

Feel free to email me. I check email more frequently than the disboards. First come, first ready to book.

Laura
laura.dumouchelle@verizon.net

Do you own at Boardwalk? If so, would you have points for rent for December of 2012 that I could buy, thanks.

I just sent you an email. My husband and I are trying to throw together a last minute trip so I hope you are able to find some availability for us! :goodvibes

Looking for last minute at Aulani for 6-7 nights January 2012. Studio for 2 adults and 1 four year old. Dates and view is flexible. Have rented before.
Please PM thanks.

Hi!
I've PM'd or contacted everyone who has contacted me at this point (Monday, Jan 2nd, 4 pm). I still have 27 points available at $9/pt. These points expire Feb 29, 2012. If you need additional points to complete your reservation, I am willing to rent the points at $11/pt (so if you need 30 points, the first 27 would be $9/pt & the remaining 3 would be $11/pt).

Laura

Hi!
How many points would you be able to add after the 27? I would need 66 points for a studio at the Boardwalk from Jan 19-25. Not sure if there are even any studios available for those dates. Thanks!

Debbie

Hi!
As of Jan 5th I still have 27 points available at $9/pt. These points expire Feb 29, 2012. These would be great for a short getaway. I'm willing to dip into next use year's points to complete a reservation for a few points, but don't want to use more than 10-15 of the coming year's points.

The 27 points that are expiring are $9/pt. Any points you need beyond that are $11/pt.

Laura

Hi, looking for a BW or BC studio for 2/26-2/28 (adding a few days to an existing trip).

First time disboard user but need February 10-15. For 2 adults and 2 children ages 10 and 2. Animal Kingdom or BLT preferred. Could even get 2 bedroom because 2 more adults are getting a room as well.

I am looking for approx. 66 points to rent around Feb 9-15 for 6 nights for a studio room (value?) preferably at the animal kingdom villas. It would be for 2 adults and 2 children ages 9 & 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter