185 BWK points for rent/transfer exp 2/28/12 - $9/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

4chickadees

Earning My Ears
185 BWK points for rent or transfer, they expire Feb 28, 2012. $9/pt

Thanks for your interest!
Laura

I'm interested in check-in of February 11th for 6 nights.

Please let me know if that is available.

Hi,

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa for Feb 15 -19, 2012.
At any OKW or SSR.
Taking the our 2 grandchildren to Disney for the first time.

Thanks,
Mike

I have never rented before so I need some help, but we were hoping to stay at the Boardwalk but would also take Animal Kingdom savanna view, check in 1/5/12 and check out 1/8/12 (Thurs - Sun). Do I call the hotel or some other number to check availability? We are looking for a studio room. Thank you.

Steve

sralaw10 at gmail.com

I've sent PM's to everyone who had replied on Dec. 28th. I'll be back in touch tomorrow.

Hi all!
I've sent a PM to everyone who has contacted me. Please let me know if you are still interested.

When contacting me about using the points, please include...
Check-in date
Number of nights you want
Accommodation size
Resort preference (in order)

All of my 185 points expire Feb 29, 2012 -- so I would like to move them! If you have already contacted another DVC member about availability & s/he writes back that the time/resort you want is unavailable, I will not be able to get them either!

Thanks again for your interest!
Laura
laura.dumouchelle@verizon.net

I'm unable to PM you because I am "earning my ears"...

I prefer a studio preferred but will take 1 bedroom especially if it is BCV or BWV.

Dates would be checkin Sunday, February 12th, for 5 nights (i mistakenly said 6...so sorry). Checkout on Friday, February 17th.

Resort preference are:
BCV
BWV
OKW
SSR
..and then whatever is left in DisneyWorld.

Thank you.

Karen

Hello,

I am looking for availability checking in Jan. 29; checking out Jan. 31 (2nights) (2 adults/ 2 children-ages 11 and 12) at either of these resorts:

Animal Kingdom Villas
Beach Club Villas
Boardwalk Villas
Saratoga Springs Resort
Villas At Wilderness Lodge

I'm not sure if I need to call to see about availability and how many points (I'm guessing points are around 20-30) - my first time doing this. My email is jsmdm11 at gmail dot com.

Thank you so much! Sue :)

Tried to pm you but failed...Planning a trip for 8 nights starting 2/4/12. Would like a one-bedroom suite in Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk (in order of preference).

Thanks,

tracy

Hi! I'm looking to check in feb 20 th and stay for 4 nights. Don't really have preference on resort. 2 adults 2 kids. Thanks! Jennifer dot mulligan @ yahoo.com

Hi,
I am interested in a studio in DVC's Hilton Head Island Resort
from Jan 08~13, 2012. Do you still have points available?
Could you check the room for me, I think it needs 30 points.
Can the room stay for a party of 2 people? Do residents in
DVC's Hilton Head Island Resort have magic hour? Hope can hear
from you soon.

Hi!
I've contacted everyone who has replied thus far. All 185 points are still available to rent or transfer.

Please -- serious inquiries only!

Thanks for your interest!!

We are interested. We are looking at January 30-February 3. 2 adults. Very interested. Please pm me.

Hi!
I've sent a PM to everyone who has contacted me. If you have not heard from me, please check your PM folder or send me an email.

Currently I have 99 points still available at $9/pt. If you need more than 99, I'm willing to rent my next year's points at $11/pt to complete a reservation. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm working on a first come (i.e., ready to book) basis.

Serious inquiries only. If you are already working with another DVC member, please respect both of our time & only work with one of us at a time. Also, if another member was not able to find availability, I will not be able to find it either (i.e., I do not have magical DVC powers!).

Laura
laura.dumouchelle@verizon.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter