• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 VWL points needed Jan.2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the points you need at $9 per point. My points must be used by 1/31/06. Do you want me to check VWL availability tomorrow and let you know? If so, please give me your reservation date window and I will check. The larger the window the better your chances are on securing a date.

-Miles

Hi. I'm a former dvc member - It's my neighbor who wants to rent and knows nothing about to process so we're doing this together -(fyi)
:) Her dates are Jan. 11 (Wed.)arrival through Jan. 15(Sun.)departing. No flexibility though....already has flights. Yes, please check availability!

What size unit are your friend's looking for? Full 2 bedroom, 2 bath? Thanks.

VWL is sold out for your dates, but there is availability at OKW and SSR. Let me know if you are interested.

-Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter