• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 tomorrow

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
with my window being a Sunday will the window still open at 7am ET?

Also is it better to use web or call in?

use the web it's open a hour before the phones, so tomorrow at 5:55am you should be ready at MDE with the first selection and hit the button exactly at 6:00am Good Luck!!!

My 180 days was today and I had an awful time on line - I kept getting error messages when I would try to complete a reservation. I tried refreshing, logging in/out and tried both a lap top and desk top. Finally after about 20 minutes it occurred to me to try the app on my phone!! It was so much easier then making reservations on the computer and I was done with 6 reservations in under 10 minutes. 30 minutes after booking opened, I was still able to get Be Our Guest and Ohana. Good luck tomorrow!

Congrats! Great ressies - hoping for some magic here too! Be our guest is on the list

I had issues with the website this morning as well. The app was working much better. Did you get what you wanted @TinkSassy?

Seconds on the App. Website would not work at all and I was waiting on hold for 20 minutes before I found this thread. Completely forgot I could make ressies on the app! dumby me...

App was the way to go - web kept locking up. I got everything I wanted save one and was able to get that on a different day so have to juggle the plan a bit. Just waiting for the dining packages to open now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter