180+ question

z2akids

Earning My Ears
It has been a few years since we were are Disney and I am confusing myself.

We are staying at Poly in April 2016.

The 180+10 for reservations - does thst mean because we are staying on the property thst we can make reservations for our entire stay beginning 190 days before our day of arrival?

It has been a few years since we were are Disney and I am confusing myself.

We are staying at Poly in April 2016.

The 180+10 for reservations - does thst mean because we are staying on the property thst we can make reservations for our entire stay beginning 190 days before our day of arrival?

No, the first day you can make ADRs is still 180 days from your check in date. The +10 means you can make them for the whole trip (up to 10 days) starting that first day instead of having to call every day to make an ADR.

No, the first day you can make ADRs is still 180 days from your check in date. The +10 means you can make them for the whole trip (up to 10 days) starting that first day instead of having to call every day to make an ADR.

Thanks. Follow up question.

We are doing a split stay. 4 nights in the first property and 3 in a 2nd (both on site). Will we be able to make reservations for the entire 7 days at the 180 days from arrival at our first hotel. Or will we only be able to make 4 days of reservations and then have to wait until 180 days from arrival at the 2nd hotel to make reservations for those last 3 days?

We are doing a split stay. 4 nights in the first property and 3 in a 2nd (both on site). Will we be able to make reservations for the entire 7 days at the 180 days from arrival at our first hotel. Or will we only be able to make 4 days of reservations and then have to wait until 180 days from arrival at the 2nd hotel to make reservations for those last 3 days?

Unfortunately, you will have to wait until 180 days from the 2nd resort stay to make ADRs for that part of your trip. In the past, you were able to call and make them for the whole time, but Disney changed that policy. Now when doing a split stay, you have to wait until the 180 day mark for the second part of your trip.

Two separate booking dates.

Thanks for the info. It is a little bit of a bummer, but all in all it was what I expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter