180+ question

dizzy about daisy

Earning My Ears
Hi I am confused and wondering if anyone can help with a ressie question. I will be prepared to book reservations for my trip 180 +10 but does this number apply to your check in date? This is why I ask we are staying 8 nights and on the last night we want to go to the mickeys backyard bbq and I'm worried because it's seasonal and the first one is march 1st and this is the one we want to attend so if I booked them at 190 days from check in would I be able to book these now even though its 8 days later?

The 180 + 10 means that starting 180 days before your check in date you can make reservations for your check in date plus the next 10 days of your vacation, after you link your resort reservation number. It does not mean that you can begin making reservations at 190 days out.

I'm so confused. I just called Disney Dining and I am at 180 days out arrival of Feb. 23rd. When I asked to check other days tgey said tgey couldn't so how does this perk work??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter