180 question

luv that cruise

<font color=royalblue>Someone give me instructions
In the past we have not used ADR much but I am organized this year and I think I'm going to give it a shot. Right now it's letting me reserve for 7/18. Our vaca starts on the 19th. It's already past midnight east coast time and & thought it would allow the 19th but no. What time do they release reservations?

Second question - what is the 180 +10 policy I've seen mentioned. does that mean i can book the whole vaca at the 180 day mark?

Thanks everyone.

You can start booking at:
6AM Eastern time online
7AM Eastern time phone

180 + 10 means if you are staying at a Disney owned resort you can make reservations for your check in day through the first 10 days of your vacation on the 180th day. You will have to sign in and link your resort reservation number...assuming the new website will let you do this and isn't doing something funky.

I was able to book the 19th but not able to access my +10 to book the rest of my trip. I booked thru DVC and am logged in there. When I made the reservation it prompted me to login to the disney site so I'm logged in there too. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter