• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 Days???? Do i have to count back?

Alibaba

Ali in Wonderland
Hiya
Am getting very excited yesterday was officially a year til our first onsite hol, rather than the offsite we usually do. Ooh can't wait

Anyway i plan on taking major advantage of the free dining, but wondered if anyone knew of a link to where i can work out my 180 day marker without me having to count back on my diary, i am a bit daft and this would take me about 10 attempts.

Also as we are staying at POFQ does that mean we can book our ressies and extra 10 days earlier and is this from the day we arrive or the day we leave,

Thankyou in anticipation of your excellent knowledge
Ali

Here is a link to the calculator Ali.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

You need to put in your arrival (month first, then day, then year) it will then tell you your 180 day mark which is when you call up (or use online adr system) and book the adr's for the first 10 days of your trip. If you are there longer than 10 days then you need to call each day after to add one more at a time.

Does that make sense?

I also noticed that. However, having counted back myself (with my very own calendar, pointy pencil and lots of concentration ...) my dates agree with the link you posted, Wayne. Just mentioning that for what it's worth.

Here is a link to the calculator Ali.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

You need to put in your arrival (month first, then day, then year) it will then tell you your 180 day mark which is when you call up (or use online adr system) and book the adr's for the first 10 days of your trip. If you are there longer than 10 days then you need to call each day after to add one more at a time.

Does that make sense?

This one should be accurate now. thanks

Thankyou all so much, so good to have you great people to rely on,
Many Thanks again, am going to go and do it now (and annoy my dh a bit more haha)
Thanks
Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter