180 day on Saturday have a question please..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I am getting up early on Saturday to be on the computer exactly at 6am and I was wondering has anyone had luck booking online for CRT or BOG first thing in the morning? We are staying for 7 days at the BCV and we will have the DxDDP the restaurants we want are as follows

1. BOG- dinner
2. CRT- lunch
3. Ohana- dinner
4. Le Celliur- dinner
5. T-Rex lunch
6 Askershus- Breakfast

I am getting up early on Saturday to be on the computer exactly at 6am and I was wondering has anyone had luck booking online for CRT or BOG first thing in the morning? We are staying for 7 days at the BCV and we will have the DxDDP the restaurants we want are as follows

1. BOG- dinner
2. CRT- lunch
3. Ohana- dinner
4. Le Celliur- dinner
5. T-Rex lunch
6 Askershus- Breakfast

I had 2 BOG (one breakfast and one dinner ) and 1 CRT dinner booked at 6am. The CRT dinner I had to move closer to end of trip as there wasn't availability, but for BOG I had the exact date and time I wanted.

It's not as difficult as it seems if you're following all the error and problem threads, just book in order of preference and be flexible with dates and times I think you'll be fine.

Ohana wasn't a problem for me, the rest was not difficult, except for Beaches and Cream on day 1 lunch on a public holiday.

For T-Rex, I would recommend calling them directly as they don't release a lot of ADRs to Disney Reservation system.

I had a fairly ambitious list and between my husband and I both ready to go and working right at 6am we had everything we wanted by 6:15. Even with something glitchy with our +10 days happening the first few minutes. We scored a CRT 8am, BOG dinner, Akershus 8am....plus about 6 more and I got the days/times I wanted for everything. As long as you prioritize you'll be just fine!

Curious if Saturday is your 180 day mark do you have to book one a day for the time of your stay or does it allow you to book all of yours for the entire duration of your stay?

The challenge with BOG dinner is if you want to book on a party night. If it's for a party night, expect challenge.

For T-REX, skip the Disney system and call them directly a few hours later after having some breakfast and coffee and such. They release very few bookings to the Disney ADR system, and you will more likely get a preferred time calling directly.

Curious if Saturday is your 180 day mark do you have to book one a day for the time of your stay or does it allow you to book all of yours for the entire duration of your stay?

We are straying from Oct 27th - Nov 3rd and we can book all the way through because we are under the 10 day mark if we were staying over 10 days for the 11th and on I believe we would have to wait till the next day.

Thank you I feel a little better about it.

I was the same before I booked, I started a thread also asking everyone's opinion to see what they think of my ADRs and whether I would get what I want. So I can totally understand what you're feeling.

If you're still feeling nervous, you can try to get another person to help you book, log onto the same account with a different computer and you can split the list in two and get the bookings done twice as fast, one person work on BOG and another person work on CRT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter