180 Day Calc ?

discott71

Mouseketeer
Is the new Disney Dining website calculating the 180 day mark wrong? I have 2 different tickers both telling me that my 180 is tomorrow but Disney says it's today. Yet, when I try to make a reservation it won't let me!
We arrive 7/31.

We also arrive 7/31, but the Disney dining reservation website is only letting me make ADRs for that day, not the +10 (despite being on property and the reservation being on my account and all).

We also arrive 7/31, but the Disney dining reservation website is only letting me make ADRs for that day, not the +10 (despite being on property and the reservation being on my account and all).

Does one have to call to make reservations with the +10 option? I'll want to do this for our year end trip. The last time I made ADRs for WDW was before the online reservation system went in place.

The CM I spoke to said the +10 is working for some people but not everyone. No explanation as to why that is. My reservation is a DVC one & she thought maybe that was why. I was able to link our room reservation but couldn't book the +10. She did it for me over the phone & everything show up in one place.

The CM I spoke to said the +10 is working for some people but not everyone. No explanation as to why that is. My reservation is a DVC one & she thought maybe that was why. I was able to link our room reservation but couldn't book the +10. She did it for me over the phone & everything show up in one place.

Thanks. I also have a DVC reservation. It looks like I'll need to call to book my dining reservations if I want to use the +10 rule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter