• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180+10 days dinning reservation question.

cheezNE1

member since 2006
I have a one week disney resort resort reservation broken up into 2 diff resort. 3 days at BLT and 3 days at BCV. I'm trying to make dinning reservation for the entire week, but it only lets me make it for the first 3 day of my stay. Called them up and they said since the reservation is not linked, i have to do each resort 180+10 separately and they can't make the dinning ressie for me either. Is there any other way to make my 180+10 dinning for the entire week?

What you were told is simply the way it currently is and you cannot make dining reservations for the second reservation until 180 days out from it. Whenever you have either different resort or different room view or size reservations, you in fact have two separate and distinct reservations which cannot be linked, and thus suffer that adverse result for making dining reservations.

Last edited:
Thanks. I guess there's no way around it. Not even MS can do anything on their computer? We can send a man to the moon, but they can't link my ressie. :-)

There are reports that MS can work around it. But they do it by creating a fake reservation for the entire period.

The whole 180+10 thing was always supposed to be 180=[lenght of reservation]. But it was implemented as +10. I guess too many people took advantage of the extra days. They "fixed" it in the online system late last year, and "fixed" the system the phone reps use early this year.

In order for rez's to be "linked" both must be at the same resort. The purpose of linking is to show the FD that this is one continuous rez with no check-out (hopefully!). It's impossible to have a seamless rez if one is checking out of one resort and into another. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter