180+10 days ADRs???????/

meldud

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

I would like to know what the 180+10 day ADR is? I followed a link from here to a calculator which tells me which day I can first call on and also mentioned +10 days if you stay on site? But I have no idea what this is?

Many thanks,

Mel:confused:

Hi Mel
It means you can ring at 180 days from checking into your hotel but because you are staying onsite you get the option to book your 1st 10 days all at once, saves ringing up every day to book the next one.

ADR's are Advanced Dining Reservations for restaurants on Disney property.

Many people recommend making ADR's before travelling to know that they will be certain to be able to eat in their favourite or most popular restaurant whilst on holiday. Many of the character dining reservations are all usually snapped up before you arrive for your holiday, making it quite difficult to just walk up to the restaurant and be able to sit and eat.

Disney allow guests to make reservations 180 days out from their arrival day. The +10 rule comes into play if you're staying on Disney property. What this allows is for guests who are on-site to call on their 180 day and make reservations for then the following 10 days into their trip. Hence, you can organise yourselves a little more.

Hope that helps a little :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter