180 (+10) Day- Thank Goodness for "Old" Site !!!

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
My 180 + 10 day today, and thank goodness for the "Old" site (and the people/person that posted the link)

The "new" system still didnt work !!! Logged in, and it even "blocks" the dates on the calendar for our trip, but as soon as I searched past the 180 day mark, received an error message--

Went into the "old" site--- entered our Conf #, and worked like charm---

Got "BoG" twice (trying to predict the "MNNSHP" dates (didnt know if they were released yet), and all other ADRs we wanted

Thanks again to DIS--- !!! Not sure why Disney cant get the new site working correctly, :confused3 but very happy !!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I had some trouble using the old site..... getting weird messages... but after each ADR made, I had to log off and log back on, then it worked again to make another reservation. Disney has had issues with their reservations web site for years. So frustrating!

I had some trouble using the old site..... getting weird messages... but after each ADR made, I had to log off and log back on, then it worked again to make another reservation. Disney has had issues with their reservations web site for years. So frustrating!

Yep--- I just dont understanding why they cant fix the new site !!! Its obvious that the hotel ressie is linked, (it shows up on the restaurant ADR calendar), yet, when you try and book, it doesnt acknowledge the reservation !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter