• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 + 10 booking??

ACJT

DIS Veteran
Where and how do I do 180 + 10 days online for my upcoming trip in may??

My ADR date is Monday... From what I understand since the 'upgrade' in mid October the 180 +10 isn't working on-line anymore. So I am planning on booking my first day on-line Monday and giving the others a try (just in case it's working) but planning on having to call for the rest of our trip.

I keep checking the board here to find out if it's changed.

In theory when you try to book past 180 days it asks you for your confirmation number for your reservation.

I think I am just going to call and do mine tomorrow morning (my 180 day window), I and DH will be up bright and early to make them. I have a few ADRs that are hard to get that I was going to call for anyways. Keeping my fingers crossed I get what I need.

Does it make sense that I could do all 14 days of our reservation right at 180 days out? I'm thinking I have to wait for the last 4?

Does it make sense that I could do all 14 days of our reservation right at 180 days out? I'm thinking I have to wait for the last 4?

You can only do the first 10 days at 180 days. For days 11-14 you can either do day by day after your 180 day mark (190 days from the actual reservation) or wait until 190 days from your last reservation to make the rest.

I strongly suggest calling. Do not waste time trying to do it online. I just found out the hard way that the online system will not let you book beyond your arrival date if you are at 180 days. After wasting a lot of time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, I called and made my ADRs. I was told by a CM that a lot of the dinner shows and packages are not in the system yet. I was not able to book a fantasmic dining package yet. I was told to call back next week. I will be calling everyday trying to get it! I really wish I had checked this forum earler. I just didn;t think it would be a problem. I booked my ADRs online last year and had no problems.

I strongly suggest calling. Do not waste time trying to do it online. I just found out the hard way that the online system will not let you book beyond your arrival date if you are at 180 days. After wasting a lot of time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, I called and made my ADRs. I was told by a CM that a lot of the dinner shows and packages are not in the system yet. I was not able to book a fantasmic dining package yet. I was told to call back next week. I will be calling everyday trying to get it! I really wish I had checked this forum earler. I just didn;t think it would be a problem. I booked my ADRs online last year and had no problems.

That is exactly what happened to me this morning. As I was calling about CRT, MM Fantasmic Dining Package, the Garden View Tea Room, and Spirit of Aloha....my DH however, was online trying to get all of the other ADRs but he was only able to make our arrival day dinner online, nothing else. So after finding that out, I had to make all of the ADRs during my one phone call and I still wasn't able to get Via Napoli or San Angel Inn because it wasn't showing up in their system, she said that it may be because some restaurants haven't committed to being on the DDP yet, so I have to call back at a later time. It took me about 50 minutes to secure most of my ADRs this morning. I am really hoping that this upgrade will fix all of these problems and fast :mad:

That is exactly what happened to me this morning. As I was calling about CRT, MM Fantasmic Dining Package, the Garden View Tea Room, and Spirit of Aloha....my DH however, was online trying to get all of the other ADRs but he was only able to make our arrival day dinner online, nothing else. So after finding that out, I had to make all of the ADRs during my one phone call and I still wasn't able to get Via Napoli or San Angel Inn because it wasn't showing up in their system, she said that it may be because some restaurants haven't committed to being on the DDP yet, so I have to call back at a later time. It took me about 50 minutes to secure most of my ADRs this morning. I am really hoping that this upgrade will fix all of these problems and fast :mad:

Were you able to ge the MM Fantasmic package? I couldn't get it. The second time I called I was told that a lot of the dinner shows and packages were not in the system yet and that I should call back in a week. The CM had trouble getting me an ADR at Via Napoli, but she finally got it. I don't know what's going on with that system. I'm going to keep calling to try for the MM Fantastic package.

No I wasn't, according to the CM she said that they don't have a lot of the dinner shows in the system yet so just keep checking back. As for Via Napoli, San Angel Inn, and even Spirit of Aloha...I did a mock ADR for 180 days from today and there was availability for all 3 restaurants, but if I put in the dates that I actually want them for, then nothing came up. So now I will be going on line tomorrow to book Via Napoli and San Angel Inn since we are going to both of those on the same day and then go on line for Spirit of Aloha next Saturday and just keep checking back for the MM Fantasmic Dining package. I will send pixiedust: your way so you can get the MM Fantasmic package for your trip :goodvibes

No I wasn't, according to the CM she said that they don't have a lot of the dinner shows in the system yet so just keep checking back. As for Via Napoli, San Angel Inn, and even Spirit of Aloha...I did a mock ADR for 180 days from today and there was availability for all 3 restaurants, but if I put in the dates that I actually want them for, then nothing came up. So now I will be going on line tomorrow to book Via Napoli and San Angel Inn since we are going to both of those on the same day and then go on line for Spirit of Aloha next Saturday and just keep checking back for the MM Fantasmic Dining package. I will send pixiedust: your way so you can get the MM Fantasmic package for your trip :goodvibes

Thanks for the info and the pixie dust! I called again this morning and Fantasmic still is not available. The CM I talked to today was great. She said that she was aware of the problem and she is telling everyone to call back everyday until it becomes available, which is what I was going to do anyway. She said I may even want to call back later today. I wouldn't care so much, but my DH and DD love Fantasmic.
Good Luck to you too! I hope you are able to get everything you want!

Despite not being able to book online (except our first day) we called right at 7am today and got all the ADRS we wanted -- even V&A's Chef's Table :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 (by calling at 9). No problem getting things like Cinderella's breakfast, California grill, crystal palace either. We are so excited. They all immediately came up online under our reservation as well so we can view them and the confirm numbers online. The CM said her computer was slow too.

Now if only May could come more quickly!

I have heard that getting ADR's online has been really hard. I always feel more comfortable talking to someone in person. I just had to make my Adr's on Fri. and I got everything that I wanted too..
I wouldn't even waste my time online knowing that the system is not working well.. Call, spend the extra time talking to a Cm..

Any of you guys dvc peeps I'm worried with all the system problems they are not going to be able to pull up my dvc confirmation number tomorrow

My 180-day mark is today, thankfully I had played around with the online system a bit last week (I like to "practice" lol) & discovered the 180 +10 is not working online. What I did was go online this morning at around 6:30am & booked dinner for our arrival day, since that one is exactly 180 days out so I could do it online. Then at 7:00am I called & booked for the rest of our trip. I figured if I got 1 ADR done online, that's 1 less I have to spend time on the phone doing.

My 180-day mark is today, thankfully I had played around with the online system a bit last week (I like to "practice" lol) & discovered the 180 +10 is not working online. What I did was go online this morning at around 6:30am & booked dinner for our arrival day, since that one is exactly 180 days out so I could do it online. Then at 7:00am I called & booked for the rest of our trip. I figured if I got 1 ADR done online, that's 1 less I have to spend time on the phone doing.

I feel robbed woke up at 5:00 am to book my first night California grill and it wouldn't let me, it errored out.. Tried at 7 and the whole 8:00 pm hour is booked for may 7th. Oh well got all my reservations but most weren't at my exact time

I feel robbed woke up at 5:00 am to book my first night California grill and it wouldn't let me, it errored out.. Tried at 7 and the whole 8:00 pm hour is booked for may 7th. Oh well got all my reservations but most weren't at my exact time
Aw, that stinks! Keep trying, something might open up. I am guessing people want the 8pm hour for 9pm Wishes viewing? You could always try for something later in the 7pm hour & just eat really slowly, lol.

Thanks for posting. I won't bother getting up an hour earlier to do ADR's online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter