180+10 Adr's online?

you are supposed to be able to, but its been known to be glitchy. If you have problems at 6am, call at 7am and have your reservation number, and they will be able to book the length of stay for you. I couldnt when my window opened for September, but i had no problem getting everythign i wanted on the phone.

you are supposed to be able to, but its been known to be glitchy. If you have problems at 6am, call at 7am and have your reservation number, and they will be able to book the length of stay for you. I couldnt when my window opened for September, but i had no problem getting everythign i wanted on the phone.

So if I,m reading this correctly, when the date you want to make a reservation finally is available online, you may not be able to book online? And if not you have to wait until 7 est to call?

Sometimes folks report glitches in the online system. Some times not. So the answer to your question is: You may not be able to book on line and then you would need to call at 7. The key is May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter