18+ Points for Rent $15 each - use by Nov 30 - HHI points for use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any place for the 14 th of October - 17 th figured there were not be a lot open but worth a shot? Looking for the whole stay or even one night if possible for a anniversary trip. Staying with other friends but looking for a place at least one night alone 😊 that’s what happens when you crash your bestie’s trip* please pm if anything is available- many thanks

Things can change fast but if you are flexible I am sure we can at least get one night. Right now I see:
Boulder Ridge - Wilderness Lodge studio 16 points

If you want us to reserve please let us know all guest names (and the ages of those under 18) as well as the primary guest's email, phone, and address.

Stu : )

rc123 - thanks for asking

For these dates I don't see any studios: 11/10/21-11/14/21
I see 1 bedrooms at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

rc123 - thanks for asking

For these dates I don't see any studios: 11/10/21-11/14/21
I see 1 bedrooms at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

Thanks so much. I will look at some other dates as well, we are pretty flexible.

Need 24 points total
OKW Nov 21&22
2 adults
Birthday trip

Last edited:
Hello! Searching for any studio for one night, 11/12-11/13. Staying at Poly hoping to extend our stay one day.

Looking for one night at OKW either October 16 or October 17 if you have points left. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter