18 days to go..... Getting very excited now!

xxpeplyxx

x Disney Mummy x
So I'm super excited, can barley contain my excitement, every conversation seems to end up disney related!

Just waiting for all my tickets to arrive through the post, then it will feel even more real! I think I'll be jumping around when they arrive :-D

I plan to do a live trip report once there, providing the Internet is fast enough :-D it'll be my first trip report, but am very much looking forward to it!!

If anyone want to share their excitement feel free :-D

Hi, yes 18 days for me too and we only booked 4 weeks ago :)) the last time we went to Orlando was 2002 and this time its just me and hubby. We are doing a couple of parks and going to the keys for 2 days. I won't do MK as it
would seem odd without my kids. Well not kids anymore 26,24 &22 lol
If this weather keeps up it won't be a shock when we get off the plane :)

Less than a week for us and we will be there for 23 days. Like you all conversations lead to Disney. I have had the added fun of organising my brothers holiday too as they are coming with us, well arriving 2 days later. I keep telling him to tell me if I am organising too much but he he hasn't so far!
Have a great time.

Hi, yes 18 days for me too and we only booked 4 weeks ago :)) the last time we went to Orlando was 2002 and this time its just me and hubby. We are doing a couple of parks and going to the keys for 2 days. I won't do MK as it
would seem odd without my kids. Well not kids anymore 26,24 &22 lol
If this weather keeps up it won't be a shock when we get off the plane :)

It's so exciting isn't it! I've had outs booked for nearly a year so with the countdown now at 17 days its really exciting, also it seems these last couple of weeks have gone soooooo slow! I was thinking the same with the weather, at least in Orlando you can escape the heat by walking into a building!! How long are you going for?

Less than a week for us and we will be there for 23 days. Like you all conversations lead to Disney. I have had the added fun of organising my brothers holiday too as they are coming with us, well arriving 2 days later. I keep telling him to tell me if I am organising too much but he he hasn't so far!
Have a great time.

Omg 23 days (I can only dream) we are going for 15 nights as work won't allow more than 10 working days off at any one time :-( but still 15 nights at disney is better than none and much better than being at work!!!! Bet it's been fun to organise! I booked the holiday but I've had nothing to organise as we don't plan anything just go with the flow once there, so it's felt like a very long wait but the DIS has kept me going :-)

21days today for me! Very excited now, putting together a first aid kit today, is it wrong that I'm excited about that????

21days today for me! Very excited now, putting together a first aid kit today, is it wrong that I'm excited about that????

No way it's fine to get excited about it! Anything to do with preparing for a holiday to disney is exciting! I'm excited about getting camera batteries and new sd cards lol!

13 days for me just sat in the garden doing my packing and last minute planning list and making sure I have all my reservations details , can not wait I am not sleepung know due to excitement I will be exhausted before we go lol . Happy holidays everyone ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter