• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

18 and The Vibe on the Dream?

elgerber

DIS Veteran
I know I have heard in years past, if you are 18, but it's still summer and you haven't started college yet, that you can still go to the teen club. Is this still the case on the dream?

Also, for anyone on the Dream recently, did they have any activities for college aged kids?

Thanks!

I dont know, i have a 19 year old that will graduate from high school tomorrow. Our 1st cruise on the dream is in early September before she starts college. She has no interest in the kids club but is hopeing to meet some kids her age. When are you cruising?

I dont know, i have a 19 year old that will graduate from high school tomorrow. Our 1st cruise on the dream is in early September before she starts college. She has no interest in the kids club but is hopeing to meet some kids her age. When are you cruising?

I am cruising in August and my son has only been 18 for a month, so I think he would be interested in the teen club. So I am hoping they still allow it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter