17 year old going in "the District" with family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa S said:
Agreed. Too many people on these boards think that everyone lives and breathes DCL. The kids' club is an example where the rules state 3+ but they will allow a 2y9m if there is room and the child is potty trained. It's not unreasonable to think that a 17 year old accompanied by legal guardians may be let in. This should be a board where people can freely ask questions and get them politely answered.

Thanks guys!! :). I really wasn't trying to start any trouble. I appreciate you guys understanding were I was coming from. :) :).

Bonniec said:
I can think of several instances where Disney tends to bend the rules. Age is not one of them on the ships but if you don't live and breathe on the DCL boards, you wouldn't know that. So even without the OP asking people not to attack, it's a reasonable question. In my experience, people who tell everyone else how they should be parenting are the ones who should look in the mirror.

:)

The OP's question was a legitimate one and she has gotten the info she requested. I am now closing the thread.

MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter