• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

17 points for rent, $12 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
These points need to be used before March 1st, 2016. Good for a 1 - 2 night stay, but not longer than that. Lots of references available.

Studio is available on November 23rd for one night at Saratoga Springs. I will send you a PM

I am a DVC member and am looking to have points transferred into my account. This makes it much easier for you...you don't have to check availability or book anything for me. It's just one call to Member Services (First I would PayPal you the money and then I would give you my name and member number, you call Member Services and have them transfer the points to me.) It is SUPER easy. I have rented my points to others before and I have also transferred like this before. Please pm me or e-mail me at erika.anderson@maine.edu

Looking for a studio for nov 18th. Would like the BWV, BCV but anything would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter