16th Birthday

PlanneroftheManor

Earning My Ears
For my Sweet 16, I'm bypassing the huge party and have been granted my ultimate wish, to be at magic kingdom on my birthday. It will be December 18th of 2010. It seems it is the last day for MVMCP:santa: and i would love to attend, does anyone knows how much they cost and if i can order them from the Contemporary resort?If not where? I've been told they don't sell in advance, maybe that day though? Thanks so much and here's some other questions!

1.Bibbiddi Bobbodi boutique, reservations for just hair?
2. Where do i get my birthday pin?
3. I get free admission at the birthday will call in front right? But what about my mom?
4.any cool birthday experiences?
5. Will there be lots of chracter photo ops at MVMCP:santa:?
6. Any dining suggestions?

Thanks So much! I 'm so excited!

:cloud9:

For my Sweet 16, I'm bypassing the huge party and have been granted my ultimate wish, to be at magic kingdom on my birthday. It will be December 18th of 2010.

A- It seems it is the last day for MVMCP:santa: and i would love to attend, does anyone knows

B-how much they cost and if i can
C-order them from the Contemporary resort?
D- If not where?
E- I've been told they don't sell in advance, maybe
F- that day though?

1.Bibbiddi Bobbodi boutique, reservations for just hair?
2. Where do i get my birthday pin?
3a. I get free admission at the birthday will call in front right?
3b. But what about my mom?
4.any cool birthday experiences?
5. Will there be lots of chracter photo ops at MVMCP:santa:?

A- Correct.
B- ADVANCE Adult: $55.38 - - DAY OF PURCHASE (if not sold out) Adult: $62.84
C- Not ordered from the resort.
D- Call (407) W-DISNEY
E- They do sell in advance.
F- If a party night is not sold out you can buy tickets while at WDW.

1. Call for BBB Ressies (407) W-DISNEY
2. Any Guest Relations at the parks, DTD, or TTC. Sometimes at the Resort Concierge.
3a. Yes.
3b. She will have to buy/have her own ticket to enter the park if it's not her birthday.
4. Lots
5. Lots

Robo answered most of your questions, but I'm a bit concerned about your birth date...

It will be December 18th of 2010.

It seems it is the last day for MVMCP

Note that they haven't announced the party dates for 2010 yet, so they may be different than the 2009 ones that are currently available.

3. I get free admission at the birthday will call in front right?

As of right now the free admission on your birthday is only through the end of 2009. They may extend it by a year into 2010 like they did with the Year of a million dreams, but they may not.

I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything, but I just want to make sure that you're aware that things might change by next year so you don't get your heart set on something that might not be available then. No matter what happens I'm sure you'll have a great time down here on your birthday:)

Brett

Thanks for the answers and the information on the birthday admission expiring. BrettS , thanks for the warnings, i know I am a bit obnoxious, but this is my dream come true and I just want to experience the magic of a Disney holiday. I am worried about the birthday admission thing, but that's alright :worried:. And why would they cancel MVMCP? I hope the dates stay the same.

:cloud9:

And why would they cancel MVMCP? I hope the dates stay the same.

Because DAYS of the WEEK can change dates on upcoming years.

The parties are more likely tied to days of the week rather than dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter