• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

166 points to rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAtella

Earning My Ears
I have 68 points to rent at $11 per point. My home resort is the Wilderness Lodge. I can book for other resorts 7 months out. My use yr is Dec so please no requests prior to Dec. 50% due once reservation has been confirmed. The balance is due 60 days prior to check in. Please send me a PM or email me at shelly427@hotmail.com
Include the names in your party, your address, phone number and email.
I prefer Paypal or money order.
Thank you,
Shelly

What's your home resort? Looking for GCV points for next August ASAP. Will need almost exactly 166. Thanks!

:dance3:
I have 68 points to rent at $11 per point. My home resort is the Wilderness Lodge. I can book for other resorts 7 months out. My use yr is Dec so please no requests prior to Dec. 50% due once reservation has been confirmed. The balance is due 60 days prior to check in. Please send me a PM or email me at shelly427@hotmail.com
Include the names in your party, your address, phone number and email.
I prefer Paypal or money order.
Thank you,
Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter