• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

165 BWV points for rent, $11/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcbrad

dvcbrad
165 BWV points available to be used before 7/31/13 (August use year). I am an experienced, transparent renter; I'll provide a contract; and will provide references if desired. Sorry, but knowing that the resorts are virtually full for the upcoming holidays, I will not check for reservations for that period, though.

dvcbrad said:
165 BWV points available to be used before 7/31/13 (August use year). I am an experienced, transparent renter; I'll provide a contract; and will provide references if desired. Sorry, but knowing that the resorts are virtually full for the upcoming holidays, I will not check for reservations for that period, though.

Our dates are February 20th. Departing the 24.
Can you PM me with more info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter