160 Points to Rent $10 PP must be used by 5/31/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

movie77

Mouseketeer
I have points to rent which must be used by May 31st. $10/ pt. Please PM me with your requests. Pay Pal accepted. Have a great Disney trip!

Can't pm yet can you pm your email if points still available? Looking for may 11-14 studio

One successful exchange so far. About 150 points still left

I am looking for Boardwalk Villas or AKV 1 bedroom villa - standard view. 4/30 to 5/3. 3 nights total.
I don't have PM privileges yet. Too new to forum. I believe I can receive PMs though so if its ok you can send me a message with email address.
Thanks

I have points to rent which must be used by May 31st. $10/ pt. Please PM me with your requests. Pay Pal accepted. Have a great Disney trip!
Hello,
I'm responding to your post on Disboards. I am interested in renting points for a studio unit at Bay Towers (WDW-Orlando) beginning 4/28 or 4/29 - 5/3. I believe I would need a maximum of 72 - 91 points, depending on availability.

There are 3 of us (2 adults and a 2-yr old). We would consider splitting our stay between Bay Towers and another Disney resort if you are unable to get all 4 or 5 nights. Please let me know if you need any additional information. These dates are coming up soon, so please keep me posted a.s.a.p.

Thanks,
Heidi

I am interested in taking my family to magic kingdom the week of May 25th. I am interested in renting. Can you check if there are any availability for that week?

I am looking at hotels saying Sunday night with a checkout on Saturday. But, I can be flexible with a 4-6 night stay any time that week.

Looking for 40pts poss more if available may 30th and 31st - June 1st. Wilderness lodge studio Thanks

I am looking to stay at AKL Check in on May 24th, Check out on May 27th for value or standard room, Boardwalk works as well.

Thank you,
Tony

Hello,

I am looking to stay at Beach Club one to three nights begining on June 3. Please let me know if you have the points and if the Beach Club is available. I am flexible with how many nights we can stay. I live about an hour away and just got our season passes and would like to surprise our girls with staying there. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Margarita:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter