160 AKV and 215 SSR points available to rent at $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently only have 27 SSR points left in the 2021 use year, which would be available after September. This means I can only make reservations for dates after September 1st for 54 points or less.

Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2022. Reservations for stays after Aug 2021 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
Hello, I am interested in SSR for 2 Adults standard studio for 5/10-5/14/21. Do you still have this available? Cost?

I currently only have 27 SSR points left in the 2021 use year, which would be available after September. This means I can only make reservations for dates after September 1st for 54 points or less.

Hello Dickason25,

The dates you are looking for are available. The standard room would be 52 points and the Preferred room would be 60 points. However, do not have anymore points available before September of this year.

Hi,
May 8, 2021
May 15, 2021
Aulani
Studio
Poolside gardens, island gardens
2 adults
thank you!! :)))

Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2022. Reservations for stays after Aug 2021 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
Im interested in a one bedroom for 6 nights 3/26 A savana view would be great

Im interested in a one bedroom for 6 nights 3/26 A savana view would be great
Hi KatelynVieten,

As you can see from my previous post I can't book anything prior to September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter