• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

156 BCV and 160 AKV points for rent-$13pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance to buy points for a Dec29-Jan4th Stay?

Family of 5 (all over age 3).

Wilderness Lodge Studio (occupancy 5)
AKL Villas (anything occupany 5)
Grand Floridian Studio

I'll assume no chance but can't hurt to check.

I've never done this and am not sure how it works, so thanks for your patience!
Looking for a rental for Dec 18-23 of this year. (I realize the timing is unlikely, but I thought I'd ask).

4 adults and 2 kids in our group.
MK or EPCOT area (possibly Boardwalk as well) - we have some mobility issues in our group, and convenience is really important.
Would your points work for this? How do I determine if there is availability?
Thanks so much!!!

Any chance to buy points for a Dec29-Jan4th Stay? Family of 5 (all over age 3). Wilderness Lodge Studio (occupancy 5) AKL Villas (anything occupany 5) Grand Floridian Studio I'll assume no chance but can't hurt to check.
Not showing anything available.

Any chance to buy points for a Dec29-Jan4th Stay? Family of 5 (all over age 3). Wilderness Lodge Studio (occupancy 5) AKL Villas (anything occupany 5) Grand Floridian Studio I'll assume no chance but can't hurt to check.
Sorry nothing for those dates.

I've never done this and am not sure how it works, so thanks for your patience! Looking for a rental for Dec 18-23 of this year. (I realize the timing is unlikely, but I thought I'd ask). 4 adults and 2 kids in our group. MK or EPCOT area (possibly Boardwalk as well) - we have some mobility issues in our group, and convenience is really important. Would your points work for this? How do I determine if there is availability? Thanks so much!!!
Sorry nothing available for those dates.

Hi-looking for 6 night studio at AKV (savana view) in Oct/18-24/2015. Please lmk. thx.

I am looking for the dates of December 4- December 9 2014. I am a little flexible with those dates also. 2 adults and 2 kids will be traveling. Thanks!

Hey scott
Looking for a 2 bedroom at kidani. we have 7 adults and 2 3 yr olds n 2 infants.
If need to add a studio that is ok but it is more points than you have.
2 bedroom is 155 and adding a studio is 212.
dates are any one of the following: aug 30 - sept 5 or sept 6 - 12 or 13 - 19 or 20 - 26.check in on sunday n out on saturday

Hey scott Looking for a 2 bedroom at kidani. we have 7 adults and 2 3 yr olds n 2 infants. If need to add a studio that is ok but it is more points than you have. 2 bedroom is 155 and adding a studio is 212. dates are any one of the following: aug 30 - sept 5 or sept 6 - 12 or 13 - 19 or 20 - 26.check in on sunday n out on saturday
Hi
I am getting 195 pts for a 2 bed and 72 pts for studio total 267pts your first choice of dates. Lmk if you want to book that.
Scott

Hi, looking for something March 22-27. Anything but Animal Kingdom or Saratoga Springs. There would be 3 of us so we could use a studio or possibly a one bedroom.

Thanks,

Hi, looking for something March 22-27. Anything but Animal Kingdom or Saratoga Springs. There would be 3 of us so we could use a studio or possibly a one bedroom. Thanks,
There are a few options. The only studio available is at old key west. Bay lake, Boardwalk, wilderness lodge have 1 beds available. Lmk which one you want and I can tell you the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter