1500 loop question

cavecricket

Disney Bride -to- Wife / DIsney Mom to be! July 4t
Howdy Folks!

Just got done booking our in-betweener trip for 4/2-4/9. I requested the 1500loop.

Just curious about something, has anyone ever requested the 1500 loop and not got it? I really dont want to be in the 2000 loop but que sera, sera! Cant complain! I am staying on DVC points in Oct for 2 weeks at the Wilderness Lodge so I will take and be happy with whatever I get for this trip!

Anything at FW beats the values! ;o)

Also, we have only ever done loops 1200 and 100, is there anything I should know about 1500...or 2000 if we get it?

Thanks guys!

Get there early, first come first serve for the shorter stays. We have requested and received the 1500 loop 5 times. Once we were reserved for the1500 but got overlooked and scheduled for 2000 but complained a little and they were able to squeeze us in. We like 1520, 1519,1517, and 1514 because of the rear canal and spacious lots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter