• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

150 Riviera Points to Rent/Transfer. Use year Dec. - $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a 21 December UY that would mean for a February 2023 reservation I would bank them and use them correct? I may be interested in a transfer

Room Type(s): Studio Standard 1st choice. Studio Preferred 2nd choice.
Check In Date: 1/13/23
Check Out Date: 1/23/23
# of Adults: 2
# of Children:

This would take more than 150 points, so let me know if that is an issue. I'm flexible between dates and with studio options, so if I need to land between a minimum and maximum then I can rework the dates/room choice to coincide.

Room Type(s): Studio Standard 1st choice. Studio Preferred 2nd choice.
Check In Date: 1/13/23
Check Out Date: 1/23/23
# of Children:

This would take more than 150 points, so let me know if that is an issue. I'm flexible between dates and with studio options, so if I need to land between a minimum and maximum then I can rework the dates/room choice to coincide.
PM sent

Hello, i'm looking for any studio from April 25th through the 30th at Animal Kingdom. 2 adults, no children. Is there anything available for those dates?

Resort: riviera
Room Type(s): grand villa
Check In Date: april 22
Check Out Date: april 23
# of Adults: 5
# of Children: 3

i need 93 more points. looking for a transfer

Resort: Riviera
Room Type(s): Studio, standard
Check In Date: 2/25/23
Check Out Date: 3/2/23
# of Children:2

this is 113 points I could also take a transfer of this amount

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter