150 Points to Rent @ $12 Per Point... PRICE REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran a search for your requested dates at BWV in a studio. Unfortunately, that timeframe is completely booked. There's sporadic availability within those dates, but I did not see availability for more than 3 days consecutive anywhere. If you would like me to check for other dates, I would be more than happy to. Thank you...

Looking hopefully for BWV Studio for the dates Oct 10 through Oct 20. Thanks!!

Looking for availability at OKW or AKV studio for 2 adults, 2 children standard view 15-20 Jan 15. Thanks-Erik

Thanks for checking those dates.. I was going to ask for either OKW or AK as secondary options. Just to confirm, you don't see any compatibility at ANY resorts for the complete trip dates of Oct 10 through Oct 19. Thanks again!

I am looking for rent or transfer. I would be looking for a transfer of 95 points or renting of either of the following.

Animal Kingdom Lodge Value studio for the dates of June 18th-June 25th
or
Wilderness Lodge for the dates of June 30th - July 5th. (I Know you can't check these dates yet, but would be interested when you can?)

Hello:

I am looking for a one bedroom at the Villas at the Grand Californian. Preferrably from October 7-10, but will consider any availability for a 3-4 night stay during the October 4-12, 2014 time frame.

Thank you!!

Cyndisue

If you still have points available, I would be interested in BWV or BCV Nov 28 or 29 to Dec 4.

If you still have points available:

September 26 - 29
BCV or AK or GF
Studio

Thank you.

Hi, I am new to all this, but do you have points left? If so, looking to see if any studios are available dec 17 - dec 22? Thank you!!

Hello, could you check availability for BCV, October 28-30, 2014? Studio, 2 adults, 2 children.

Thanks so much!
:goodvibes

Hi there. I am looking to stay at BWV for the
Marathon weekend in Feb. Our exact dates would be Feb 18 to the 22nd. Just a studio for myself and my friend. Thanks. :)

Hi,
I need a quote for 2/21/ to 2/24 AKV jambo savannah view. Cancellation policy? other fees?

TY,
Kitty

We are in need of 150 points to use for a 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs for 3 nights (Dec23,24, 25). We are dvc members and are booked here during that time. Family would like to join us and we don't have enough points. We would not need tickets or dining plan.

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full. I'm looking for a studio for the night of Feb 6, 2015 at the Grand Californian. Let me know!
Thanks!

Hello!

We are looking for a Boardwalk Villa Studio, non-preferred views.

Our next choice would be Beach Club villas.

Finally, the third choice would be Boardwalk Preferred Views.

The dates would be 12/29/14-01/5/15

hi we are looking for any studio, for the dates of 1/1/15-1/6/15, this would be for my daughter and her family, thanks so much!! Janice Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter