150 Beach Club Points at $13.00 a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcmember777

Renting DVC points for over 15 Years!
DVC Gold
I have 150 points at Beach Club to rent for $13.00 a point. I have been renting for almost ten years and have some excellent references. I'll be happy to check on availability. Just send me the dates. I will be happy to check other resorts if you want. If interested, please email me at ringwalt7@gmail.com.
Joe Ringwalt

We are looking to rent points but very new to this process . Will you rent a smaller amount of points? We only need approximately 107 points. Thank you!

I have 150 points at Beach Club to rent for $13.00 a point. I have been renting for almost ten years and have some excellent references. I'll be happy to check on availability. Just send me the dates. I will be happy to check other resorts if you want. If interested, please email

Are you able to book into April of 2015? I need 154 points for beach club but can cut a night short if needed. April 24- May 2 2015 . TYIA
Samantha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter