• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

15 points Available - $11.00/point - UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an experienced renter and am looking to book 3 nights from Sunday, November 13th to Wednesday, November 16th. I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at any of the following resorts (preferences are ordered):

1. Bay Lake Tower - Standard View (114 points)
2. Beach Club (114 points)
3. Boardwalk - Standard View (93 points)
4. Wilderness Lodge (114 points)

Please let me know if any reservations are available. The reservation would be for four adults. Thanks so much!

Amanda

Hi Amanda

I will check tomorrow at 9am when member services opens.

Gail

I am an experienced renter and am looking to book 3 nights from Sunday, November 13th to Wednesday, November 16th. I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at any of the following resorts (preferences are ordered):

Please let me know if any reservations are available. The reservation would be for four adults. Thanks so much!

Amanda

Hi,
I'm looking for a 1 BR Standard at AKV for a few days 2nd or 3rd week in November. 2 adults, 3 children. Thanks for checking!

Hello,
Thanks for checking for my earlier dates ... my dates are flexible so would you mind checking the availability for AKV October 9th thru 14. I am looking for a studio with a Savannah view but would consider others if available. I would also be interested in Baylake with a lake view or Beach Villas if AKV is not available. Thank you for your help ... I hope they are available!

Kimber Joyce
The best way to reach me is by email which is kimberjoyce@hotmail dot com

Needed:
11/27/11 - 12/1/11 (4 nights = 36 points)
2 adults, 1 child (4 years old)
Deluxe Dining Plan

1) AKV Deluxe Studio Value (Jambo or Kidani are fine)
2) OKW Deluxe Studio
3) BWV Deluxe Studio

Please let me know if you still have points and if there's any availability. Thank you!

Only SSR has availability in October. Let me know if you'd like me to keep checking.

Gail

I am interested in either BLT or Wildnerness for any week in October 2011 (standard studio) for three (two adults one child-11yrs), arriving on a Sunday and leaving on Friday. Thanks, I can't leave my email or PM you because I am new to doing this over DIS boards but have rented DVC in the past.

Robyn

AKV Nov 18-20 (2 nights) is available (1bdrm Savannah view) for 68 points @ 11.50/pt. Please let me know if you'd like me to reserve for you.
Payment due via paypal (do you have an account?) upon receipt of confirmation #. As soon as paypal hits I will email the DVC res. conf. to you (they usually send to me via email within about an hour).

Gail
Hi Gail,
First choice would be Nov 18-20. Thanks!
Robyn

Availability in AKV (Savannah View only) for 64 points; OKW available at 40 points. Let me know if you'd like a reservation.

Cell 973-653-6477

Gail

Needed:
11/27/11 - 12/1/11 (4 nights = 36 points)
2 adults, 1 child (4 years old)
Deluxe Dining Plan

1) AKV Deluxe Studio Value (Jambo or Kidani are fine)
2) OKW Deluxe Studio
3) BWV Deluxe Studio

Please let me know if you still have points and if there's any availability. Thank you!

No availability at any of your choices. There is availability at OKW; SSR; and AKV (Kidani).

Gail

Amanda

Hi Gail,
Thanks for checking! I'm sorry, I meant to say 11/18-11/21 (3 nights). My mistake. I do have paypal and can submit payment that way, but only interested in 1 bdrm Standard view. Please let me know if this is available.
Robyn
rsd1016 at yahoo dot com

Robyn

AKV Nov 18-20 (2 nights) is available (1bdrm Savannah view) for 68 points @ 11.50/pt. Please let me know if you'd like me to reserve for you.
Payment due via paypal (do you have an account?) upon receipt of confirmation #. As soon as paypal hits I will email the DVC res. conf. to you (they usually send to me via email within about an hour).

Gail

Available both in Kidani and Jambo House - 1 bdrm standard for 3 nights. They said it is extremely limited. If you would like ressie please call my cell at 973-653-6477 or respond. Payment due thru paypal immediately upon reservation #. As soon as I rec'v payment and DVC emails confirmation I will forward same to you. 81 points @11.50/pt.

Gail

Hi Gail,
Thanks for checking! I'm sorry, I meant to say 11/18-11/21 (3 nights). My mistake. I do have paypal and can submit payment that way, but only interested in 1 bdrm Standard view. Please let me know if this is available.
Robyn
rsd1016 at yahoo dot com

left you a message

Available both in Kidani and Jambo House - 1 bdrm standard for 3 nights. They said it is extremely limited. If you would like ressie please call my cell at 973-653-6477 or respond. Payment due thru paypal immediately upon reservation #. As soon as I rec'v payment and DVC emails confirmation I will forward same to you. 81 points @11.50/pt.

Gail

Good Afternoon!

We are looking for a Studio for 2 adults and 1 child (age 2) for the following dates: 9/21/11 - 9/26/11.

Is there any availability at:

1) BLT
2) BCV
3) VWL

Thanks in advance! :)

Amy

Hi I am looking for BWV (54pts) or BLT, studio for 11/5/11-11/10/11. Willing to consider other options. Thanks! Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter